Panic buttons are not the best solution for seniors living alone, or at a nursing home. WiCis Health 3.0 is ideal for monitoring and caring for seniors.
- The ability to monitor vital signs from seniors in real time when they needed.
- Remote tracking brings you peace of mind.
- Helps in providing treatment remotely to seniors, while improving the quality of care and saving lives.
Track daily activity.
SOS capability. Seniors can send an SOS which includes their geo-location, heart rate, and a link to their full dashboard.
WiCis Health 3.0 secure, easy-to-use, and facilitates continuity of care.
There is immense value for both seniors and the care providers in remotely monitoring the patient’s situation in real time and providing whatever support or care is necessary. Our technology provides value in many different conditions including:
- Preventative care for seniors and prescription management.
Monitoring of chronic conditions such as diabetes or heart disease.
Post traumatic injury care and treatment.
Remote post hospitalization care.
- Regular communication with a care provider.
Put WiCis Health 3.0 to work in your care .
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Vital signs data combined with additional patient information; EMR, treatment, location, accelerometer, provides caregivers with a full picture of the current condition of their patients.
I can visit my family in Hawaii and my nurse can talk to me and follow my heart rate and oxygen saturation from California!