Our Data Analytics dashboards are fully customizable and allow you to follow, with a finger on the pulse, any step in your CareFlows, from number of doctor visits, to revenues, to time spent with each patient – and all your values are updated in real time!
Our GeckoBoard and Google Data Studio integration is powerful and simple to use!
How to create an Analytics Dashboard with Geckoboard in 5 easy steps
- Enter you GeckoBoard API Key in the Admin section of your CareFlows account.
- In the WiCis CareFlows reports section, create a report (dataset) with the fields in your CareFlow that you wish to track in a GeckoBoard Analytics Dashboard.
- Be clever as to how you set up your report (dataset) with Geckoboard, since it has a 5000 record limit. In the case of Google Data Studio, you do not have this limitation.
- Open GeckoBoard and select the Dataset you created in your custom records report for Analytics.
- Create a new Live Dashboard by customizing Widgets with data from your CareFlow records..
- Customize your widgets with numbers, graphs, colors.
And voilà! Your dashboard will update live, anytime your doctors generate a new visit. Create different dashboards for administrators and providers.
View them from anywhere (smartphone, tablet, large screen TV).